Massage Therapy is conveniently located at Premiere Tans. Laura Smith LMT1613 provides numerous therapeutic benefits for health, fitness and mental well being. Massage helps improve the body's circulation, increases blood and lymph flow, stimulates the nervous system and affects internal organs as well as all of the muscles. Massage Therapy is a healing art that encompasses the manipulation of soft tissues, positively affecting and improving health. Some benefits of massage include decreasing pain, reducing anxiety and stress, improving range of motion, reducing muscle soreness, boosting immune system, lessening depression, relieving back pain, relieving migraines and more.
- Swedish Massage: Swedish Massage promotes relaxation andeases muscle tension. $30-$120
- Reflexology: Reflexology works as the pressure techniques applied to the feet. $30-$60
- Tlna Massage: Type of Chinese Massage that includes stretching to open the joints so the chi can flow through the body. Helps with flexibilty and eneregy.
- Hot Stone: Hot Stone Massage is a specialty massage. The heat is both deeply relaxing and helps tight muscle release. 55 minutes: $80
- Prenatal Massage: Therapist recommends that you have a written notice from your doctor or midwife before receiving massage therapy during pregnancy. 55 minutes: $70
- Sinus Massage: When one suffers from hay fever, the body's immune system goes into high gear as it over reacts to pollen, etc. 30 minutes: $30